Spotlight on Games
Tue Jun 10 17:45:40 MDT 2014
Sometimes drawing technology cards from a deck seems unfair; the cards
you want just never seem to appear. You might feel the ones you can
access are inferior, or you're just in the mood to try something else.
This variant can help with that.
Changes to setup:
- Remove all of the technology cards
from the two player decks.
- Take one of each of the six types, shuffle them, and place one
card face up per planet.
- Then take the rest of the technology cards and stack them on top
of their matching cards.
Changes to the rules of play:
- Players now can buy a technology only when located at the planet where
the technology is located.
- The card backs of these technology cards are irrelevant.
is limited by the fact that it only supports two players.
But now its inventor has provided a
This page first created
Mon Aug 31 18:03:55 UTC 2009