Spotlight on Games
Days of Decision II
Notes on Combat
- If only 1 player wants combat, he is the attacker. If both do,
side with the greater number of BP available is the attacker.
- To build up Military Intelligence, spend 1 BP and roll a 1. Add
this number to your Military Intelligence roll.
- Minimum force allocation is 5. Some options require larger commitments.
- Each player inflicts on his own force losses equal to ½ that which he
inflicted on his opponent, unless he achieves a * result. Then he only
- If one side's committed force is destroyed, the other side wins a victory
and any * result against the winning side is ignored.
- Limit of allocable points is the number of points with which you started
the turn, i.e. disregard points gained by that turn's option play.