Print 'n' Play Game
September 7, 2013
Apart from the Adriatic, nearly every vacant
Mediterranean coastline in ancient times was colonized by one group of
Greeks or another. In the game you may play the tyrannical Corinthians;
the belligerent Spartans; the Euboean explorers; or the thrifty Phocaeans,
founders of ancient Marseilles and famed as the best seafarers of all
the Greeks. Or you may even play the Phoenicians, whose seafaring and
trading abilities are still legend to this day. The setup is always
different and each side has different characteristics, making for a
novel and refreshing experience every time.
2. Provide 10 six-sided dice (or at least 2)
3. 150 pawns or cubes, 30 each in five colors (or at least 30 per player)
4. Provide some way of tracking funds. We prefer Poker chips.
5. Cut out the tiles, ships and cards.
Congratulations, if you have completed all of the above, just read the rules and you're ready to go. Happy gaming!
• Rome in Crisis is a game on the Ancient Romans.
• Republic of Carthage is a game on Ancient Carthage.
• Ancient Greek Temples in Southern Italy that you can still visit